viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

PASSIVE VOICE

En este enlace encontraréis montones de ejercicios de la voz pasiva:

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/passive

http://www.aprenderinglesfacil.es/2009/01/passive-voice-voz-pasiva.html

Tiempo Verbal de la oración en voz activaVOZ ACTIVAVOZ PASIVA
Presente SimpleMy brother studies the lesson.The lesson is studied by my brother.
Presente ContinuoMy brother is studying the lesson.The lesson is being studied by my brother.
Pasado SimpleMy brother studied the lesson.The lesson was studied by my brother.
Pasado ContinuoMy brother was studying the lesson.The lesson was being studied by my brother.
Futuro SimpleMy brother will study the lesson.The lesson will be studied by my brother.
Futuro CercanoMy brother is going to study the lesson.The lesson is going to be studied by my brother.
Presente PerfectoMy brother has studied the lesson.The lesson has been studied by my brother.
Pasado PerfectoMy brother had studied the lesson.The lesson had been studied by my brother.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario