jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

HOW TO WRITE A BOOK REVIEW (CÓMO ESCRIBIR LA RESEÑA DE UN LIBRO)

A BOOK REVIEW

PARAGRAPH 1: Introduce the book.
  • What type of book is it?
  • Who wrote it? When?
  • Where is it set?
  • What is the book about?
PARAGRAPH 2: Describe the main characters and events.
  • Who are the main characters?
  • What happened?
PARAGRAPH 3: Give your opinion.
  • What did you think of the book?
USEFUL PHRASES AND VOCABULARY
  • This book is about…
  • My favourite character is……. because…….
  • I liked the part when…
  • I would recommend this book because….
  • The action takes place in ... (setting)
    The story takes place in...
  • The main characters are ...
    The story is about ....
    The novel tells the story of ...
    In the course of the novel the action develops dramatically.
    The novel / film begins with...
    The novel has an unexpected ending.


  • I am impressed by
    I think ....
    The book is terribly / beautifully written
    What surprised me is ...
    What I liked is...
    What I didn't like is...
    I liked/didn't like the novel because ..
     

1 comentario:

  1. Erectile disorder or Impotence is a condition in which a man fails to get and sustain a firm erection during sensual interaction. The condition may cause stress, affect a person’s self-confidence, and lead to issues in one’s relationship.
    Buy Vega Extra 120mg Tablets

    ResponderEliminar